NDlib is a Python language software package for the describing, simulate, and study diffusion processes on complex networks.
Who uses NDlib?¶
The potential audience for
NDlib includes mathematicians, physicists, biologists, computer scientists, and social scientists.
NDlib is built upon the NetworkX python library and is intended to provide:
- tools for the study diffusion dynamics on social, biological, and infrastructure networks,
- a standard programming interface and diffusion models implementation that is suitable for many applications,
- a rapid development environment for collaborative, multidisciplinary, projects.
The Python NDlib library¶
NDlib is a powerful Python package that allows simple and flexible simulations of networks diffusion processes.
NDlib, as well as the Python programming language, is free, well-supported, and a joy to use.
NDlib is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the BSD License.
We welcome contributions from the community.
NDlib is a result of two European H2020 projects:
- CIMPLEX “Bringing CItizens, Models and Data together in Participatory, Interactive SociaL EXploratories”: under the funding scheme “FETPROACT-1-2014: Global Systems Science (GSS)”, grant agreement #641191.
- SoBigData “Social Mining & Big Data Ecosystem”: under the scheme “INFRAIA-1-2014-2015: Research Infrastructures”, grant agreement #654024.