NDlib was developed for research purposes.
So far it has been used as support to the following publications:
- “NDlib: a Python Library to Model and Analyze Diffusion Processes Over Complex Networks”
- G. Rossetti, L. Milli, S. Rinzivillo, A. Sirbu, D. Pedreschi, F. Giannotti. International Journal of Data Science and Analytics. 2017. DOI:0.1007/s41060-017-0086-6 (pre-print available on arXiv)
- “NDlib: Studying Network Diffusion Dynamics”
- G. Rossetti, L. Milli, S. Rinzivillo, A. Sirbu, D. Pedreschi, F. Giannotti. IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics, DSAA. 2017.
- “Information Diffusion in Complex Networks: The Active/Passive Conundrum”
- L. Milli, G. Rossetti, D. Pedreschi, F. Giannotti International Conference on Complex Networks and their Applications, 2017. DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-72150-7_25
- “Diffusive Phenomena in Dynamic Networks: a data-driven study”
- L. Milli, G. Rossetti, D. Pedreschi, F. Giannotti. 9th Conference on Complex Networks, CompleNet, 2018.